Here are the steps:
1. Call up your ISP (Internet Service Provider) and ask them to give you the best price for staying.
2. Call up a competing ISP and ask them for the best price to switch.
3. Call up your ISP and ask them if they will match or better the competing ISP's price.
4. If the answer is no, to step 3, then switch. Today it is very easy to switch and it will happen within 24 hours.
5. Within 24-48 hours you will receive a phone call from your original ISP with a better price and possibly even a present :)
The down side is that you may have to switch your settings in your router (twice). The upside is you get a big (at least 50%) discount on your current rate and you get that great feeling that you have out-smarted the crazy marketing tactics of the telecom companies in Israel.
Remember, never go for the package deal of ISP plus line (Tashtit). As ISP prices drop and they do, you will be in the best position to negotiate and ensure the best rates.